support@kopiandproperty.com

Advertisement Banner

Large sized condominiums, from RM2.99 million onwards

Yes, as usual for SP Setia, every project has their own project website and for this particular one, there’s a video to introduce in brief WHY should the wealthy may want to have a unit. Take a look here: Setia Sky Seputeh. The price starts from RM2.99 million which meant that the target market is really those super-wealthy who’s more elderly who could have bought a bungalow somewhere but their kids may feel that something more modern and luxurious may help them to be more relevant to their other rich friends. Yes, no doubt it may also include many younger entrepreneurs who has made it big.
As reported by a few medias, its divisional general manager Paul Soh shared that that the first block of 145 units will be sold at an average price of RM1,250 per sq ft in September 2016 followed by the second block later in the year at RM1,350 per sq ft. Overall gross development value (GDV) is RM950mil. The developer is offering the first 50 units with a 2% rebate on a 10:90 scheme. It meant buyers need to only pay a 10 percent downpayment, sign the sales and purchase agreement following by the remaining 90 percent when buyers get possession of the unit. The whole project comprises 290 units on a 4.8 acre land.
skyseputehSoh also shared the following which matched my personal belief. “Response has been good, especially from Damansara Heights, Bangsar, Old Klang Road and the vicinity (of Taman Seputeh).” Buyers’ profile are also older and those with teenage children. There are six designs offered, with three sizes, at 2,300 sq ft, 2,600 sq ft and 2,900 sq ft. Each unit will have three to four parking bays. Every unit would have its own private lift lobby. The main attraction would be a 1.5 acre podium which will have one of Malaysia’s longest man-made sandy beach in a high-rise development. Imagine running around with your children around the ‘beach.’ Haha. Too bad, the price is way too far for me even if my daughter could decide, it would be a Yes.
Under current circumstances, it’s definitely harder to get people to part with their money for luxury real estate. Will be interested to know what happens when the actual selling starts. We can visit their gallery once it opens for a better understanding. Happy enjoying if you are buying one.
written on 22 Aug 2016
Next suggested article:   SP Setia: Launcing RM4.7 billion GDV for 2016. Nice.

Property Investment always start with knowledge. Equip ourselves with more here.

Motion arrow towards right
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Motion arrow towards right
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Charles Tan The Founder The Writer Kopiandproperty
Charles Tan

Charles is Founder of kopiandproperty.com He writes from his investment experience for the the past 20 years in investments including property, stock, unit trust and more as well as readings and conversations with many property gurus in the industry. kopiandproperty.com is an independent property blog which is not affiliated to any media company, property developer or even real estate agencies.

Advertisement Banner

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Table of Contents

Most Recent Posts

join the family

Like us for daily investment news and more

Hit the like