Time to be good and just stay home unless really needed. Below are all you need to know. First up is that if you are in these districts, you must only stay within your district. They are as follows:
Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang, Kuala Langat and Sepang.
As for details of all these districts, refer to the info right after the image.
The below would be the detailed areas under the different Districts.
- Gombak (Gombak, Rawang, Ampang, Setapak, Ulu Klang, Selayang, Kundang, Kuang, Batu Caves, Sungai Buloh, Kampung Sungai Pusu)?
- Hulu Langat (Kajang, Ampang, Cheras, Bangi, Semenyih, Beranang, Bandar Baru Bangi, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Balakong, Taman Sri Nanding)?
- Hulu Selangor (Kuala Kubu Bharu, Batang Kali, Kerling, Rasa, Serendah, Hulu Bernam, Bukit Beruntung)
- Klang (Kapar, Shah Alam, Meru, Bandar Baru Klang, Bukit Kemuning, Pandamaran, Pelabuhan Klang, Telok Menegun, Glenmarie Cove, Batu 4)?
- Kuala Langat (Bandar Saujana Putra, Banting, Batu, Jugra, Teluk Datok, Morib, Tanjung Sepat, Teluk Panglima Garang)?
- Kuala Selangor (Tanjung Karang, Bestari Jaya, Ijok, Jeram, Puncak Alam, Api-Api, Pasangan, Sungai Buloh)
- Petaling (Petaling Jaya, Puchong, Subang, Damansara, Shah Alam, Bukit Raja, Kota Raja, Bandar Sri Damansara, Country Heights, Puchong, Puchong Jaya, Puchong Perdana, Serdang)?
- Sabak Bernam (Sekinchan, Sabak, Sungai Besar, Sungai Air Tawar, Sungai Panjang)
- Sepang (Pekan Sepang, Dengkil, Sungai Pelek, Cyberjaya, Salak Tinggi, Kuala Lumpur International Airport)?
Hotspots also identified. 1,660 hotspots for Covid-19 also identified by HIDE too. Read more here.
Please take care. Surely it’s possible to keep it under control while waiting for vaccinations. Make no mistake too. Covid-19 will be with us for a long time. It’s like the Flu which kills hundreds of thousands every year. However, with vaccinations, the situation will under control and the infections cannot suddenly reach hundreds of thousands of cases. This is a fact which we would not be able to run away from. Thanks for your effort in staying home and staying strong. Cheers.
Next suggested article: Rising demand means rise in prices. Right?