Press Release: Sunway Property Records RM1 Billion Bookings For Signature Series 2023 Campaign
Bandar Sunway, August 7 – Master Community Developer, Sunway Property has announced today that it recorded RM 1 billion in bookings from its recent flagship campaign, Signature Series 2023.
This year’s campaign achievement follows the success of last year’s Signature Series campaign, which had secured RM 800 million in bookings for the developer.
Sunway Property Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, Gerard Yuen attributed the success of the campaign to the homebuyers’ ongoing strong support for the Sunway Design and Development Architecture (SDDA) design philosophy, saying, “We are appreciative of the strong support from our community, affirming the value that SDDA is delivering.”
Lifestyle & New Experiences Exemplified: Sunway Serene’s Interactive Water Playground inspired by Sunway Lagoon
Yuen continued, “We will continue to deliver value by ensuring that every Signature Home we create includes the highest standards of Sustainability, Innovation, Health & Wellness, and Lifestyle & New Experiences, allowing communities to continue to thrive and grow. In conjunction with our 50th Anniversary celebration next year, we are looking forward to launching an even bigger campaign which homebuyers can look forward to.”
One key aspect of the Signature Series 2023 campaign is the automatic inclusion of new homebuyers into the Sunway Property MCD Community membership. This membership grants homebuyers access to a range of specially curated post-sales services, including Rent+, Care+, and Reward+, making the MCD Community membership truly special and unique.
Yuen further elaborated on the advantages of the MCD Community membership, stating, “Our MCD Community membership is designed to offer more than your typical home buying experience. It ensures that every resident continues to feel valued and supported throughout their entire homeownership journey. Furthermore, the membership’s benefits extend beyond homebuyers; they are also available to sub-sale buyers and tenants of Sunway Property.”
A Sunway Homeowner Delighted with the Exceptional Care+ Cleaning Service
The offerings under the membership include a rent credit program, home care services such as cleaning, and other exciting lifestyle rewards from Sunway’s ecosystem. This approach ensures that every individual feels like a valued member of the Sunway community, regardless of whether they reside in the township or standalone development, further strengthening the Master Community Developer’s “We Care, We Stay” tagline.
Overall, the success of the Signature Series 2023 campaign not only reflects the demand for Sunway Property’s Signature Homes but also highlights the developer’s dedication to creating sustainable and vibrant communities through its meticulous design philosophy (SDDA) and exceptional post-sale services (MCD Community membership).
The featured projects for the campaign were:
Klang Valley Developments
- Sunway Serene – a signature family-centric lakefront development in Petaling Jaya with resort theme park-oriented facilities, fronting a 15-acre lake and a golf course view.
- Sunway Artessa – freehold residences in Wangsa Maju which overlooks the majestic view of the Klang Gates Quartz Ridge, and integrates a co-working space with a herb garden.
- Sunway d’hill – located within the mature township of Kota Damansara- offers the best modern conveniences whilst achieving a perfect balance with nature and is 100m away from the 800-acre Kota Damansara Community Forest Reserve.
- Sunway Velocity TWO – linked via a walkway to the highly successful Sunway Velocity integrated development which includes retail, healthcare, education, commercial and a two-acre park as well as connected to two MRT and two LRT stations.
- Sunway Belfield – a freehold development located in the heart of KL City, with Merdeka 118 and Chinatown, Petaling Street, just a mere 800 m walk away.
- Jernih Residence – a freehold transit-oriented development located within the heart of Kajang priced for entry-level purchase with prices starting at RM 270,000.
- Sunway Alishan Residences – a freehold low-density development including 240 units of condominium units situated in Cheras KL, crafted with thoughtful features for multigenerational living.
- Sunway Flora Residences – the first GreenRE Platinum-certified residential development located in the burgeoning township of Bukit Jalil featuring biophilic nature living.
- Sakura Residence – a first-of-its-kind luxury residential estate utilizing innovative Japanese design and technology in Sunway City Iskandar Puteri.
- Sunway Citrine Residences – strategically located next to Malaysia-Singapore Second Link and the 20-acre Sunway Emerald Lake in Sunway City Iskandar Puteri.
- Sunway Emerald Residence – Gold Winner of The Edge Best Managed & Sustainable Property Award 2023, located on an elevated terrain next to the 20-acre Sunway Emerald Lake.
- Sunway Lenang Heights – a freehold low-density development spread over 88 acres with 60% green space, located next to Taman Molek in Johor, with the highest QLASSIC score in Sunway Property’s history.
- Sunway GRID Residence – a GreenRE Gold-certified development that integrates retail, flexi-suite, and residential components with recognition from the Malaysia Book of Records for “First Property Customization & Online Purchase System.”
- Sunway Aviana – the first landed terrace residential development in the Parkview Precinct.
- Sunway Onsen Suites – the first of its kind development in Sunway City Ipoh which integrates natural hot springs in the sky.
- The soon-to-be-launched Sunway Bayu – flexi-terrace homes surrounded by million-year-old limestone hills, is the latest collection of resort living with urban luxuries meld with nature’s raptures in Sunway City Ipoh.
- Sunway Dora – a freehold mix-development at the heart of Bayan Baru, Penang.
Happy reading! Property News Malaysia? Sign up for daily investment news updates (FREE since Nov 2013 and FOREVER).