My friends love to ask me ‘where and what to buy.’ My favourite answer has been and will always be ‘focus on the WHY instead.’ Instead of location, question ourselves first because that location that everyone loves may already be overpriced and in actual fact there are other cheaper locations which meet our needs! Instead of whether it’s landed or a high-rise, focus on what we really want. Super Convenience? (Then go for mature neighbourhoods) Big size and more greens? (Either the buyer is super wealthy or new townships lah…). Next to mother-in-law? (You can’t escape… must buy) Moving forward however, one major keyword is the 4th Industrial Revolution. What is it? How will it affect us? What are the upcoming opportunities which we should know and perhaps grab hold of? These and more will be shared during the Property Conference (PCON) 2019.
Press Release as follows:
Don’t go to another property conference if it is still telling you what to buy and where to buy! This year at Property Conference (PCON) 2019, our speaker will share with you the property market insights that will change your perception about property market moving forward. There are so much possibilities and opportunities available in the property market that majority are not aware.
Like it or not, the 4th Industrial Revolution is happening, without us realizing. It is undeniable that it will leave its mark on everything and anything, the Real Estate Industry included. With the introduction of novel technologies and their direct application in real estate, the market will be forced to transform and the transformation is not only about how we buy, sell, or even rent house; it also includes how the property is going to be developed in the future.
Although PCON 2019, organized by BiGe and Wealth Wolves, will be held on 23rd and 24th February in Quill Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
The 2 days conference will be addressing on topics that surrounding 3 different areas:
1. The rise of Property Technologies (PropTech) in Malaysia and South East Asia Region
2. Malaysia Property Market issues and solutions
3. Non-Technology Disruptive Factors such as culture, trend, and social behavioral changes.
Reputable and experienced real estate professionals will share insights during speeches and forum sessions at the conference. Among the speakers, and forum panellists are:
1. Dato George Stewart Labrooy, Chairman @ Alpha REIT Managers Sdn Bhd
2. Georg Chmiel, Chairman @ Juwai.com
3. Leo Lo, Founder @ Asia PropTech, Hong Kong
4. Vincent Wong, Father of Lease Options Malaysia & Executive Chairman @ Wealth Dragon Group PLC
5. Premendran Pathmanathan, Founder @ Brickz.my
6. Mahathir Mahzan, Founder @ Mahzan Sulaiman
7. Timothy Tiah, Founder @ Colony Space Asia
8. Loong Kok Wen, Head of Regional Property Sector @ RHB Research Institute
9. Elizabeth Siew, Director @ LePro System Berhad
10. Dato’ Sri Dr. Vincent Tiew, MD @ APS Management Services
11. Teh Kim Seng, Chairman @ CrowdPlus.Asia
12. Dr Daniele Gambero, CEO @ REI Group of Companies
You might had attended many conferences before, but this is really one that you should not miss! Grab your final rush offer here: https://bit.ly/2Efyl9O and key in your promo code FINALRUSH to enjoy the 50% discount!
See you there!
— end of press release —
Next suggested article: Ten years later: Financial crisis thoughts