support@kopiandproperty.com

Advertisement Banner

A brief update – latest milestone

kopiandproperty.com was started by me from a bed in Damansara Specialist Hospital on 28th November 2013. Yes, just 21 months ago. Today, kopiandproperty.com has a total of 1,140 articles. 98% written by me. 🙂 Grateful to the 2% external writers. Thank you everyone who has read, shared or commented. Just refer to the two images. One tells of past 12 months in terms of actual visits. Another tells of the top 9 visitors by country. 70% from Malaysia while remaining 30% are from overseas. Within 2015 thus far, kopiandproperty.com has been visited by visitors from 132 countries. Cool.
latest resultstop 9Oh yeah, I normally only update it here. However, an IT specialist friend (SEM) told me that I should let all my readers know at least once per year. So, this is what I am doing. Enjoy reading and please keep all the feedbacks coming whether to encourage or to remind or even to teach. All are accepted.
as at 31st August 2015
charles tan.

Property Investment always start with knowledge. Equip ourselves with more here.

Motion arrow towards right
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Motion arrow towards right
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Charles Tan The Founder The Writer Kopiandproperty
Charles Tan

Charles is Founder of kopiandproperty.com He writes from his investment experience for the the past 20 years in investments including property, stock, unit trust and more as well as readings and conversations with many property gurus in the industry. kopiandproperty.com is an independent property blog which is not affiliated to any media company, property developer or even real estate agencies.

Advertisement Banner

Facebook Comment

0 Responses

  1. Congrats Charles, your website had been giving me a lot of info in today’s property growth development and also property insight. Although there are slightly some statement that I am disagree with you, but I think that it will be good for us to have an analytical mind. Honestly there are a few of your posting, I kept in my email.
    How come you had started this website from your bed in a hospital? It did shows your passion in property. Can you please share your first article with us?
    For the 30% visitors from overseas, I think most of them are Malaysians who wants to know about their home property development. I am sorry if I am wrong..haha. However I do think you are gaining readers popularity from property observers.
    Thanks friend.

  2. Congratulations Charles. I am glad of your blogs. I love the plain speak & that you dare to be different. Articles are relevant & current too.
    Keep going Charles ??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Table of Contents

Most Recent Posts

join the family

Like us for daily investment news and more

Hit the like