Advertisements

Banks will loan, they just want to manage their risks

I think there has been some misconception about the banks in Malaysia. Most young people I asked would tell me that there’s no way they could get their loans approved. It seems like the bank is unwilling to lend. Their reasoning, ‘The rejection of home loans are so high!’ By the way, the banks are … Read moreBanks will loan, they just want to manage their risks

Advertisements

I want to buy and I am ready to buy… (2019)

Interesting survey by StarProperty.my in its latest Buyers’ Sentiment Survey. Article in TheStar.com.my here. It says that majority of the 3,000 respondents in the latest survey said that they are keen to buy in 2019. 42 percent says they will buy within 12 months. 34 percent says not thinking of buying while 24 percent says … Read moreI want to buy and I am ready to buy… (2019)

13 things to check before buying a secondary high-rise unit

Updated. These days, it has become a buyers’ market as everyone was saying. So, is it then a buy, buy and buy then? Briefly, no. As for buying for own stay, it’s also not about location, location and location only because if we are expand the search just 10 minutes from the area we love, … Read more13 things to check before buying a secondary high-rise unit

Property investment: Low risk = low returns? Think again.

Someone I respected for his expertise in the stock market spoke about property investment to a few young professionals. Frankly, I hope this article can set some records straight because the assertion of property investment being low risk = low returns is incorrect. There are a lot of reasons why the stock market or many … Read moreProperty investment: Low risk = low returns? Think again.

Own a property? Banks rejected me. FundMyHome fulfilled me.

FundMyHome is a property funding platform where a buyer needed to pay just 20 percent of the house price while the remaining 80 percent is funded by institutions. Earlier article about it here. In other words, this is NOT the typical home loan that we are so used to. Is it popular? Briefly, I have … Read moreOwn a property? Banks rejected me. FundMyHome fulfilled me.

7 Things about Home Loans we should know before applying for one

Here are 7 things about home loans we should know about before applying for one. Actually, in order NOT to be rejected, please read #1 first before signing on the Sale and Purchase Agreement yeah. Remember, banks love to lend us money. However, if we do not qualify for one, they will play safe instead … Read more7 Things about Home Loans we should know before applying for one

Knight Frank: 2019 will be a good year for property

Statistically speaking, when I write negative stuffs, the number of clicks are higher. So, this article may get fewer clicks. 🙂 Knight Frank Malaysia says that the sentiment in Malaysia’s property market will improve in 2019. The reason is due to the many policies outlined in budget 2019 which will strengthen demand, especially from first-time … Read moreKnight Frank: 2019 will be a good year for property

So, I wait till March 2019?

After someone read this article: Waiting for cheaper properties, March 2019, he asked a simple question. “So, this means I should wait till March 2019 to buy? In brief, NO. The reason is simple, if you have found a place you like in a mature neighbourhood and somehow the price is 10% below the usual … Read moreSo, I wait till March 2019?

Advantages of buying new property vs sub-sale

Buying new property and sub-sale advantages. Let me start with a story, I was on a business trip to Melaka recently and met a good friend from the real estate industry in a new property sales gallery there. Then he was telling me that the property market is slow these days but actually the sales … Read moreAdvantages of buying new property vs sub-sale

100,000 affordable homes per year to be built. (Yes, 100k)

I shared with a room of over 150 property investors on 5th Jan (Sat) that Malaysia is actually facing a shortage of homes and not really an oversupply of homes today. Fortunately for me, this room of people were all members of the KL & Selangor Property Investors Club. (Someone told me that combined, the … Read more100,000 affordable homes per year to be built. (Yes, 100k)

%d bloggers like this: