Press Release: PropertyGuru Hosts First Ever Asia Virtual Property Expo
KUALA LUMPUR, 10 November 2020 – PropertyGuru Group (‘PropertyGuru’ or ‘the Group’), Southeast Asia’s leading property technology (“PropTech”) company, today announced that it will host Asia’s largest multi-country ‘Asia Virtual Property Expo’ from 11 November to 12 December 2020.
As the market leader in Southeast Asia, PropertyGuru will leverage its regional presence to showcase over 300 projects from across 10 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, Australia and the United Kingdom under one virtual roof.
The month-long virtual event mirrors that of a physical expo, allowing homebuyers and investors to experience local and international properties and connect with property developers in real-time from the comfort of their homes.
Property seekers will be able to navigate the virtual booths under any of the five country or international pavilions and explore some of the best projects available. They will also be able to interact with participating developers and agents on-demand and walk through desired projects in real-time as well as avail exclusive deals.
Leading the experiential showcase is a tour de force of over 80 Malaysian projects by world-class developers like Sunway, Tropicana Corporation Bhd, Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB) and Matrix Concepts Holdings Berhad, highlighting premier offerings such as Sunway Velocity TWO, Edelweiss Services Residences@Tropicana Gardens, Tria@9 Seputeh and Chambers Kuala Lumpur respectively.
The country’s eminent representation in the regional platform underscores the achievements and efforts of domestic players, as well as PropertyGuru Malaysia’s emergence as the nation’s largest property site, as recognised by the Malaysia Book of Records, with the most-curated solutions, listings and guidance for Malaysians who want to find, finance and own their own homes.
“We are excited to host the largest multi-country virtual property expo in Asia. COVID-19 has rapidly evolved the way consumers are exploring properties and many are increasingly using virtual tours and digital tools to continue transactions.
“Our recent survey has shown that 76% of consumers use property portals while 64% use social media platforms and 42% prefer blogs/ online articles.
“Amidst these new trends, our expo brings the best projects and developers of the region to the fingertips of property seekers across Asia, without compromising their health and safety.
Through the virtual expo, we hope to make property transactions borderless and offer all necessary services to buy a home, under one roof – from exploring projects with an immersive experience through FastKey to fast-tracking their home loan with a 99.99% accuracy check with PropertyGuru Loan Pre Approval.
This is a step further in our commitment and continued efforts to digitize the property industry as we empower consumers to ‘Find.Finance.Own’ their homes with us,” said Sheldon Fernandez, Country Manager, PropertyGuru Malaysia.
With the Group’s proprietary property information and insights to guide property seekers, making an informed decision just got easier and a click away with the ‘Asia Virtual Property Expo’.
Visitors can also obtain the latest property trends, insights and hear from leading experts by attending as many as forty always-on webinars and live chats. PropertyGuru brings together market-leading offerings from PropertyGuru FastKey, to PropertyGuru Finance, and Asia Property Awards all under one digital roof, to deliver an engaging and immersive virtual experience for property seekers, agents and developers alike.
Industry-first property buying & selling resources under one digital roof:
**At the Asia Virtual Property Expo, PropertyGuru brings together all its market-leading offerings along-side some of the best property projects available in the region:
- Best projects of the region: Asia Virtual Property Expo will feature some of the best projects available in the region, from leading property developers in their individual country pavilion as well as within the international Pavilion
- Malaysia: Tropicana Corporation Berhad, MRCB, Sunway
- Indonesia: Sinarmasland, Intiland and Pondok Indah Group in the Indonesia country pavilion in partnership with Bank Negara Indonesia
- Singapore: Sim Lian Group Limited, Kajima Development Pte. Ltd. and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd., UOL Group in the Singapore country pavilion in partnership with ERA
- Thailand: Ten Thai Development Co. Ltd., The One Estate Development Co. Ltd
- Vietnam: Ecopark Corporation Joint Stock Company, Van Phu-Invest Investment Joint Stock Company
- UK: Berkeley Group as the exclusive UK developer
- Cambodia: Meridian International Holding
- Australia: Australia’s Fragrance Group
- PropertyGuru FastKey (end-to-end property sales enablement solution that connects property developers to agents and buyers) powers the virtual booths with vivid & immersive display of the projects, providing lead management to interested buyers, to marketing these projects via its Agent Marketplace to property agents across Southeast Asia
- PropertyGuru Finance, the Group’s mortgage marketplace will offer mortgage consultancy and services via a live chat function to Singapore buyers
While attendees discover their dream properties, they also stand a chance to win weekly lucky draw prizes, including an iPhone12, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Samsung 43” 4K Smart TV, Brompton Bicycle, and the all new Sony PlayStation 5. Furthermore, PropertyGuru will be giving away GrabFood vouchers totalling up to RM50,000 for the first 2000 project enquiry forms filled.
To experience PropertyGuru Asia Virtual Property Expo, please visit: avpe.propertyguru.com
— End Of Press Release —
Love to be updated of investment news? Sign up for KopiWeekly. (once per week for property, finance, investment news and more)
Next suggested article: Budget 2021 prioritieses the welfare of Malaysians