As someone who buys online on a weekly basis, I believe there are a lot of items which we could buy online, without the need to do too much due diligence. These days, I use Shopee when I shop online most of the time. The reason? There has been no issues with the stuffs I bought thus far and delivery has been prompt too. kopiandproperty.com was invited to a media event by Shopee recently.
However, when my friend told me that in the future, people will buy property online, I beg to differ. He was referring to the RM262k property promotion by S P Setia which is now available in Shopee. What he meant was that S P Setia has a store inside Shopee. (Click here to view) In the A.I.D.A marketing model, what S P Setia is doing is A (Awareness) and perhaps at most, I (Interest) building because this is not a shampoo where one could try it for RM19.90 perhaps. To build D (Desire), S P Setia will have to do events in the actual township so that people actually get to touch, feel and see if the product is really what they want. Perhaps S P Setia could also engage speakers to speak about property investment so that people who love the product but have doubts about buying now may also be more open. Last but not least is A (Action) and this is where the sales people could answer all the objections / questions which potential buyers have. Once the full cycle of A.I.D.A is completed, a buyer buys. If just the Awareness and Interest, I will not even buy a RM50,000 car… this is meanwhile many times higher. Anyway, do refer to the Press Release by Shopee highlighting lots of other stuffs to buy beyond just a S P Setia property.
— press release by Shopee —
RAYA DENGAN SHOPEE
Get all your Raya needs from Malaysia’s leading e-commerce platform, Shopee
KUALA LUMPUR, 25 APRIL 2019 – With the Raya celebrations soon approaching, preparations are underway to spruce up homes, ensure the cars are in tip-top shape, stock up on provisions and of course, shop for the latest baju Raya. Shopee has it all from the latest homes, brand new cars and motorbikes, and groceries to home appliances, flagship smartphones, celebrity fashion labels and even exclusive dining deals in its “Raya Dengan Shopee” campaign.
Taking place from 25 April to 6 June 2019, users can enjoy exciting deals and discounts of up to 80% from the 600 brands on Shopee Mall and 450,000 sellers, making Raya preparations convenient, fun, and cost-saving:
- 200% cashback daily with upsized Cashback Day every Monday where vouchers will be released at a certain time to enable refunds.
- Shocking Sale daily with deals from as low as RM1, and increased frequency of eight times on Wednesdays.
- Goyang Shopee rewards users with Shopee Coins, vouchers and gifts worth up to RM5 million such as Xiaomi phones, robotic vacuums and cameras, with more chances on Fridays.
- Shopee Live, a live streaming platform for a more interactive and entertaining shopping experience, and for brands and sellers to feature their products. Shopee Live takes place on weekdays, 8.30pm and 9.30pm, featuring favourite local influencers and celebrities such as Brandon Ho, Melissa Th’ng, Mark Odea, Sophia Liana, Shalma Ainaa and Sweet Qismina.
- Shopee Quiz takes place on weekdays at 12pm; test your knowledge by answering eight trivia questions. Winners will win from a pool of up to two million Shopee Coins each session.
Shopee Has Got You Covered
Get the latest shade of lipstick from L’Oréal, hair products from Unilever, along with NIVEA and Eucerin for radiant-looking skin. Wear comfortable, trendy shoes from brands like XES Shoes and B.U.M Equipment while stocking up on Enfagrow or Sustagen and Drypers diapers for the young before a long balik kampung journey. Upgrade cookware to bestsellers like Tefal’s classic non-stick wokpan, and officiate it with ingredients from Nestle to make mouthwatering kuih Raya. Gift loved ones with the HONOR 20 Lite, the latest smartphone exclusive on Shopee; help your parents upgrade their computer with accessories from TMT to stay connected with you or even replace your grandparents’ burned out light bulbs with MR DIY’s tools and accessories.
To celebrate the launching of Isetan’s Official Store on Shopee, the Japanese departmental store will be bringing a diverse line-up of products from notable brands to Shopee users including Naraya, Note Cosmetics, and Jean Perry. First 500 users will get to enjoy 20% off with a minimum spend of RM50 when they apply the code ISETANRY.
Iftar Made Easy This Fasting Month:
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Up to 47% off on beverages during weekday Shocking Sale. Valid from 16 May 2019 onwards; vouchers are only applicable to outlets within the Klang Valley except Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Kenny Rogers Roasters: Up to 40% discount on Creamy i-Yam Family Value Set meal from 6 May 2019 onwards.
- Buffet Deals: 30% off at Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur, 20% discount at The Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur and RM20 off at Royale Chulan Seremban.
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Amp up your Raya celebrations with a new home by leading property developer S P Setia. With prices starting from RM262,000 onwards, it offers ready-to-shift-in apartments, double-storey terrace and superlink houses on Shopee.
Customers just need to pay a booking fee of RM688 on their preferred property before heading to the sales gallery to complete the purchase journey. Through the fee, customers can be assured that the units booked are reserved under their names. The first eight customers who successfully purchase a house on S P Setia’s Official Store on Shopee stand to receive rebates up to 25% off and Shopee vouchers worth RM3,888, as well as a home kit worth RM5,000.
Shopee Takes The Wheel
Book a brand new Honda, Toyota, BMW, Ford, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, and even a motorbike, all from Shopee AutoMall. A one-of-its-kind, Shopee AutoMall allows users to purchase a wide assortment of cars and motorbikes, ranging from superbikes to hybrids and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) for the family. Users will enjoy unique deals exclusive to Shopee, including booking fees from as low as RM1, lowered interest rates starting from 1.81% per annum, rebates, freebies and extra accessories as well as up to 29% discount on bikes when purchasing vehicles via Shopee AutoMall. For the full selection of deals, search ‘AutoMall’ on Shopee.
Glam Up With Shopee Celebrity Squad
Feel the spotlight and boast about it when you put on makeup, wear a pair of stylish baju Raya or glow inside out with our celebrity-labelled products from the likes of Datin Hajah Fouziah Gous, Ifa Raziah, Fynn Jamal, Nana Mahazan, Irma Hasmie, Nazeera Sardi, Tyra Kamaruzzaman and Dayang Areeda. Head to their official stores on Shopee Celebrity Squad and enjoy the Raya promotions they will be offering.
- Maybank: Maybank Visa Signature Card users enjoy 10% Shopee Coins cashback when purchasing on Shopee during the Raya campaign.
- Visa (Official Premier Card Partner): RM15 off with a minimum spend of RM150 on selected days.
- Muslim Pro: First 200 customers will enjoy the Lifetime Premium Subscription worth RM114.90 for only RM1.
- MaxMoney: Spend cash and get up to 4x more cash, and have it delivered to your doorstep. Exchange currency online and save more by first purchasing a cash voucher on the MaxMoney Official Store on Shopee.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping with a lowered minimum spend of RM20 with DHL (now until 24 May) and J&T Express Malaysia (today till 9 May).
The “Raya Dengan Shopee” campaign is supported by iPay88, the Official Payment Gateway provider.
— end of press release —
Next suggested article: Selling homes online? Great for Awareness, really.