KCLau.com is a site which I think every Malaysian looking to understand personal finance must go to. Download the Money Management Survival Guide here too. It is thus my honour to be invited to conduct another Webinar on 6th March 2019 @ 1pm SHARP. Some explanation about the Webinar.
According to Budget 2019, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) has announced stamp duty exemptions for first-time home buyers from January 2019 to June 2019 for properties priced between RM 300,000 to RM 1,000,000. It is among one of the initiatives introduced to encourage Malaysians to own, at least, one property.
Subsequent to the Budget announcement, SAYS ran a nationwide survey known as ‘The 2019 Malaysian Home Survey’ and have gathered responses from 8,598 respondents on what they thought about buying a home in 2019. From it, 7 out of 10 Malaysians would consider buying a home this year. That is a good start!
But, hold onto your horses. This survey has also revealed 3 major roadblocks to Malaysians owning their own homes. They are:
– 33% do not wish to give up their current lifestyles.
– 23% could not afford the downpayment of a property.
– 20% worry about making the wrong decision.
Personally, I like to address property-related issues in my next Live Webinar as I am truly for property ownership. This is why it is my honor to have Charles Tan, my friend who founded kopiandproperty.com to share his insights on the latest happenings in the property market and more importantly, share how you could find your most suitable property and buy it at the most suitable time. Here, we would discuss:
– Understanding the Latest Situation in Our Property Market.
– Balancing Our Preference and the Level of Affordability of a Property.
– Why Should All of Us Buy Properties Early, Statistically Speaking?
– What if the Property Market Crashes … ?
– Live Discussions. FAQs. and many more …
Click here to register yeah. Cheers.
Next suggested article: From somebody to nobody, yeah not easy actually.