Home Ownership Campaign Expo happening this weekend! What’s in it for you?
The Sabah Housing and Real Estate Developers Association (SHAREDA) and Property Hunter is organizing the Home Ownership Campaign Expo 2019 that will be held on 1-3 March at Dewan Foo Chow in KK. This initiative is in line with the government’s effort to promote home ownership to the masses.
Once in a lifetime incentives
- Stamp duty exemption on Instrument of Transfer (MOT) – 100% stamp duty exemption on the instrument of transfer for residential units valued at RM300,001 to RM1 mil. For units ranging from RM1,000,001 to RM2,500,000, buyers will only pay 3% stamp duty instead of the 4% stamp duty that will come into effect on 1 July 2019.
- 10% discount on properties – The Ministry of Finance Malaysia has set a minimum 10% discount for developers to offer, which means additional discounts might be on the table at the discretion of the developers.
- Stamp duty exemption on Loan Documents – 100% stamp duty exemption on bank loan document (which is usually 0.5% of loan amount) for properties valued up to RM2.5 million
loan schemes – Banks like Maybank have
launched special loan packages in line with HOC. Buyers will find that these
deals might be more tailored to their financial mileage and has better terms
compared to conventional home loans.
Free property & tax talks
There will be a series of talks focusing on home ownership (particularly for first time homebuyer / investor) as well as taxation related topics. The talks will be conducted in English and Mandarin language. You may also sign up for a free guided booth tour where you will be introduced to all the projects on site.
Over 30 projects to choose from
There are over 30 projects on exhibit with projects from KK, West Malaysia, Australia and Cambodia. However, several brand new projects worth noting are:
- Parklane in Bukit Sepanggar by Wah Mie Group
- Damaisari in Kolombong by SCP Group
- Vision Garden in Penampang by Sri Moraine
- Elemen Utara KK in Menggatal by SinaLand
- Aster Residence by Amber Homes in Cheras (PJ)
Keen to know more?
Come visit the expo on 1-3 March 2019 (10am – 8pm) at Dewan Foo Chow, Kota Kinabalu. Or you may also visit www.propertyhunter.com.my/expo for event info.