Developers are doing more to attract property buyers. Let’s not waste this window of opportunity. Selangor State Development Corporation (PKNS) held a media conference recently to announce their Mega Bonanza Promotion. I learnt that the acting CEO Norita Mohd Sidek shared similar thoughts as me and many property people in the industry.
Norita shared to a room full of media people that she understands that the market is soft but properties in the right location with the right pricing will always garner interest. She said, “For example, our semi-dee project called 10 Residensi at Shah Alam priced at RM1.2 million launched last year was sold out in two hours.”
Norita also shared that for 2019, PKNS will be launching properties with a GDV of RM1.1 billion. She was speaking in a press conference on the PKNS Mega Bonanza launch event. She said, “We will be launching a total of 13 projects which comprise 2,537 units in total across the region of Selangor. Out of the 2,537 units, 864 will be affordable homes priced from RM42,000 to RM250,000, from apartments to terraced homes in new growth areas such as Kota Puteri, Bernam Jaya, Cyber Valley [in Cyberjaya], Antara Gapi and Bangi.
In conjunction with the Chinese New Year, PKNS is also offering promotional packages for its property projects and offering rebates of up to RM1 million for potential buyers. The promotion runs from 1 Jan to 28 Feb 2019 and is applicable for ready-built and ready-to-move-in projects by PKNS. The incentives include discounts of up to 20% for their projects Daffina 2, Daffina 3 and Elaisha homes at Kota Puteri near Ijok, Selangor; Azhara at Antara Gapi, Serendah; and Menara U and Menara U2 at Shah Alam. Cash rebates of up to RM1 million are available for their Hijauan Enklaf and Anggun Kiara projects at Alam Nusantara, Setia Alam and 10 Residensi at Section 17, Shah Alam.
To cater to different preferences from buyers, PKNS will also be offering other incentives such as the giving out of electricity appliances vouchers, interior design vouchers and the absorption of the Sales and Purchase Agreement and Memorandum of Transfer cost to be borne by the developer for selected projects. There are also incentives for PKNS’s first-time property buyers where a 10% discount is given under the “First Ownership” incentive while subsequent buyers of PKNS properties are entitled to a 12% discount under the “Loyalty Scheme” incentive. All the incentives and rebates are valid for Bumiputera and non-Bumiputera homebuyers.
PKNS MEGA BONANZA INCENTIVES:
- Completed houses and ready for occupancy.
- Discount up to 20 percent for the selected project (Daffina 3, Daffina 2, Elaisha, Azhara, Menara U & U2).
- Cash rebates for selected projects (total cash rebate worth up to RM1 million) (Marbella, Hijauan Enklaf, Anggun Kirana, 10 Residensi).
- Incentive Documentation for up to RM15,000 for the selected projects. (Hijauan Enklaf, Opal Residensi, Taman Bayu Malawati, 10 Residensi).
- Electrical goods vouchers worth up to RM30,000 for selected projects. (Hijauan Enklaf, Opal Residensi, Avenue Rasa).
- Smart Home Vouchers worth up to RM15,000 for selected projects (Anggun Kirana & Vega Residensi 2).
- Early bird buyers discount for project (Estera, Dillenia, Kamelia and Violet in Bernam Jaya).
- Interior design vouchers worth up to RM10,000 for selected projects (Taman Bayu Malawati).
- The Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) be borne by PKNS for selected projects.
- PKNS Smart Ownership Scheme:
i) “First Ownership” Incentive which is a 10 percent discount on the purchase of PKNS’s first property to potential buyers (Bumiputera and non-Bumiputera).
ii) The “Loyalty Scheme” Incentive which is a 12 percent discount to PKNS property buyers for a second or more including residential / commercial or industry (Bumiputera and non-Bumiputera).
LIST OF PARTICIPATING PROJECTS
- Daffina 3
- Daffina 2
- Hijauan Enklaf
- Anggun Kirana
- 10 Residensi
- Opal Residensi
- Taman Bayu Malawati
- Anggun Kirana
- Vega Residensi
- Avenue Rasa
- Menara U
- Menara U2
* terms and conditions apply
Happy buying a PKNS project today.
written on 27 Jan 2019
next suggested article: 6 reasons property investments should be avoided