Press Release – Stonor3 Awarded GreenRE Gold Certification (Provisional)
A golden opportunity for buyers looking to own a piece of Green Property right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
23 November 2018, Kuala Lumpur – Stonor 3 KLCC, a freehold development in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City Centre by Tan & Tan Developments Berhad, has been awarded a significant achievement with the GreenRE Gold Certification (Provisional) by the Real Estate and Housing Developer’s Association Malaysia (REHDA) under residential category yesterday.
Mr. Tan Yee Seng, Chief Executive Director (CEO) of Tan & Tan Developments Berhad was on hand to receive the award from Datuk Seri FD Iskandar, the Chairman of GreenRE Sdn Bhd and immediate past President of REHDA Malaysia, accompanied by Dato’ Soam Heng Choon the new President of REHDA Malaysia year 2018/2020.
Green Real Estate (GreenRE) is one of the leading Malaysian green certifications that rewards buildings designed and built to be environmentally responsible and resource efficient. It is recognized by Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), Malaysian Green Technology Corporation (MGTC), Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) and local authorities.
This green rating tool was initiated by the REHDA in 2013 to drive the Malaysia real estate industry towards a more sustainable and livable built environment. GreenRE certified developments are required to go through a rigorous process following a set of criteria to verify that they are designed to be environmentally responsible and resource efficient.
Thoughtfully designed and constructed, the key sustainable elements in Stonor 3 that contributes to its Gold GreenRE Certification (Provisional) include:
- Good passive design to reduce the Residential Envelope Thermal Value (RETV). Minimal window to wall ratio and the use of appropriate glazing to achieve energy efficiency and thermal comfort of the building.
- Energy efficiency – usage of energy efficient light in all common areas; natural ventilated car park floors; energy efficient lift and air conditioning system; usage of cool paint on the exterior of the building.
- Water efficient fittings – all sanitary wares are fitted with water efficient fittings approved by Water Efficient Product Labelling Scheme (WEPLS) and the building has rainwater harvesting system.
- Usage of sustainable products and low volatile organic compounds (VOC) paints on the interior walls.
- Good Greenery Plot Ratio in common areas.
- Compost recycled from horticulture waste for landscaping planting.
- Recycling bins for collection of different recyclable wastes.
Green transport – provision of bicycle parking lots and car charging stations in common area.
Green features and innovations – provision of recycle compost bins and Herb Garden.
Located within the iconic KLCC precinct, the 41-storey residential tower consists of 400 units with sizes ranging from studios (649 sq.ft.) to 3 bedrooms condominium (1232 sq.ft.). The development is due for completion in 2019.
For eco-conscious homeowners or investors looking to invest in green residence, Tan & Tan is offering a Guaranteed Rental Return (GRR) of 6% per annum for 2 years with fully fitted out units.
Interested parties should contact +603 2283 3993 or email ask@TanTan.com to find out more about the development. The Stonor 3 Showroom is open for visit from 10am to 5pm at Tan & Tan Sales Gallery, Level 8, Annexe Block, Menara IGB, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
— end of press release —
Next suggested article: Luxury properties KL? Rising but much slower than average